Maybe a dumb question but would an easy bake oven be a good device or are
they not good at holding temp control?

I thought I had heard of a few folks using those for reflow jobs, etc.
Especially since there's not risk of using an oven you might want out of
later.

The more I think about it though, the risk of a Fisher Price toy on
someone's important data sounds sort of stupid. But might be a cheap home
solution for less important data.