On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 10:32:15AM +0800, Tom Hunter wrote:
> There are some nice mixed signal oscilloscopes made by Rigol (Chinese) at a
> very affordable price. They have a very deep capture buffer for both analog
> and digital signals. The build quality and capabilities of the MSO1104Z I
> have are outstanding. I got all the options included for free as a special
> offer (various decoding options, increased capture buffer depth, etc). IIRC
> none of the Rigol mixed signal scopes have more than 16 digital channels,
> but I never really needed more.

I got the MSO5074 and was disappointed with price/value for the logic
analyzer option. The hardware seems ok but the software is limited.
They did fix one major bug I reported but said don't do that for the more
minor bug. Some of the old logic analyzer's I have used have better user
interface. One annoyance was you can bus signals but you can't turn off the
raw signals so doesn't help screen crowding. It was just adding an additional
decode that seemed to be a little odd.
There were more but not recalling details now.