FSF hasn't done anything in at least a decade, but someone from there "is
still around", so they're somehow relevant.  People who actually are doing
something (e.g litigating) are dismissed because you "don't know these
people" (aside: there's someone who cares about open source who doesn't
know who the EFF is?).  But someone not previously mentioned is doing
something, so...look! squirrel!?

No wonder GPL violators operate with impunity.