On 2023-05-05 1:02 p.m., Tony Jones via cctalk wrote:
On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 10:59 AM ben via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

On 2023-05-04 2:31 p.m., Mike Katz via cctalk wrote:
the router. Other than Netflix or Multiplayer games, what is really high
speed internet needed for?
Ben.

I do development that involves pulling large SCS trees, lots of fetching of
rpms and isos.  It's nice to have the bandwidth.

Also bandwidth != latency ("multiplayer games").

True, until the last few years, I was on dial up speeds.
Nice to have bandwidth for all UPDATES OS's think you need.
The only really big download I have done for all the old DR WHO
episodes. Now if I could find that link again.
Ben.
tagline "Don't you love FTL download speeds"