I also have a decades old SkyScan WWVB LCD wall clock which has survived a few
sets of leaking AA batteries :).

It still keeps accurate,  occasionally it doesn’t sync, though I think that can
be chalked up to signal propagation.

It’s possible the problem is interference EMF, RF etc.   Try moving it to
another place in the room and/or another room.

Don Resor

There may be some inter

Sent from someone's iPhone