Michael,

Thank you, that was what I was planning as my next step.  I haven't checked to see if the service manual has a full schematic.

The main purpose of my message on here was to see if I was missing something obvious like an option trace cut or something like that that I missed when I checked the manual.

Thanks again,

         Mike