On Feb 2, 2024, at 2:06 AM, David Brownlee via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 at 18:34, Wouter de Waal via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> If someone here has the warm fuzzies for PPC VME, we can talk :-)
>
> Other than a reflexive twitch to see if NetBSD can run on the MPC7448? :-p

It’s NetBSD, of course it can run!

The real question is: Does it currently run? If the answer is “No,” it’s just a
port away as long as sufficient information about the CPU and platform is
available.

The modularity in NetBSD that enables this is its greatest strength. It enables
things like the newly brought up “virt68k” platform which is basically NetBSD
for a QEMU-hosted 68K emulator with VirtIO, which can be useful for things like
kernel testing and pkgsrc builds.

  — Chris