On 6/8/24 20:52, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:

Is it Artronix or Artronics, out of Plainfield, New Jersey (according to
the label, formally TechArt Systems 2000)?  Because if the latter, I have
one right here, though I can't tell you the model number because it is not
displaying one.  The serial number seems to indicate it was made in 1984.

Artronix.  They were manufacturing the computers in a business park in St. Louis county, MO.

See :

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/The-Artronix-PC-12-treatment-planning-computer-rho-theta-transducer-A-tapedeck-B_fig1_12217056

That has a pretty good picture of the console, tape drives and desk, as well as the Tek 611 storage tube and hardcopy unit.

* When my collection was effectively stolen, the console was taken by the
scrappers but I retained the CPU cabinet.  I eventually sold the CPU to the
private collector, and I more recently learned he was subsequently able to
recover the console from the said scrappers and reunite the parts to make
the system whole again.  In any event, it was due some parts and much
effort to be made working.

Wow, that's quite a story!

Jon