> seller.* While some categories are excluded from eIS, there is
> absolutely positively no reason for US sellers to not sell abroad the
> majority of categories with it.

Except cost, time, and of course poor tracking. I haven't used eIS to ship
from the US but GSP (which I believe the same thing) to get stuff to the US
specially from the UK. I have found in general you pay more, it takes
longer, and there is less transparency. It is a good option to expand market
reach for small sellers in that it removes headache, cost, and learning
curve but the customer ends up paying for the seller's ease. However, if the
alternative is not have the opportunity to get an item then it is of course
worth it.

-Ali