Dennis Boone wrote:

> Folks,

> Once again, it seems I need to ask everyone to drop this discussion.  I
> _still_ don't >
> want to have the moderation flags and banhammers.

Seconded.

Though, I'll get in my last words about it before the thread hopefully dies off.

The situation with LCM+L is what it is.   Unless someone has the wherewithal to
challenge the whole mess within the legal system (and probably lose anyway),
there's nothing that anyone can do about it.    I, as is clear many others who
inhabit this list, have a great deal of  frustration built up about the demise
of LCM+L.  With me, it's most specifically felt in the way that the whole thing
was executed.  At some point, though, I just have to let it go, which is right
now.   I agree with Dennis that the time has come for this discussion to expire.

LCM+L  R.I.P.   You will be missed.  Thanks to all (which includes some members
of this list) who contributed to the amazing place that LCM+L was.  Mr. Allen's
heart was in the right place, or he wouldn't have devoted his resources to
creating it in the first place.  Unfortunately, his life didn't last long
enough for him to assure that after he was gone it would have some means by
which it could continue on in his memory.

Rick Bensene
The Old Calculator Museum
https://oldcalculatormuseum.com
Beavercreek, Oregon   USA