Didn't we already kill this horse a few weeks ago?  We had a very long
thread and branches about the subject and related topics.

But, specific to Paul Allen, it obviously was not a priority of his to plan
for the LCM after his passing, compared to other things that he did plan.

We also talked about sticking it to the survivors.  I think we concluded
it's best to sell or give away the collection before you're too old to do
so.

Bill