On 7/16/2024 9:49 PM, Sellam Abraham via cctalk wrote:
BTW, I wouldn't be depending on Internet Archive.  Not that it's going away
anytime soon, but it may some day not be there.

Like LCM.

Sellam

I was overly precise.  FOr research, I use online archives of magazines.  Most folks I know put the scans on a platform-specific site or two and send a copy to archive.org, so I always check archive.org first, before researching which platform specific sites might have the periodical.

And yes, the statement is true for all online sources.  I am sure many of us save off copies of many items that hold more than a passing interest.

Jim

--
Jim Brain
br...@jbrain.com