The number of UK museums seem to be growing. Perhaps some of the newer ones
are not yet full. I think the large Science Museums are pretty well off but
the smaller ones may be more flexible. Of course, they are also in greater
danger of fading away.

I'm sure you're aware of TNMoC at Bletchley Park (though not the same
organisation as the Bletchley Park Trust) . I'm hoping to get involved
there myself soon. They seem to be mainly limited by the rate at which they
can restore the many old buildings on the site. There are still a lot left
semi-derelict. Although both organisations have improved their standing a
lot recently, I'm still astonished when I compare it with the museum
Curious Marc and his team recently visited.

Two other notable but more recently established museums are Cambridge's
'Centre for computing History' which has a variety of HP and DEC systems in
addition to many homegrown Cambridge machines, and Sam Battle's 'This
museum is not obsolete', a volunteer-run museum with a very dedicated staff
and an astounding ability to take on work and exhibits. I'd recommend both
for a visit and perhaps a donation.