>From: Chris Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Try increasing the fifo size to 16m or so (-fs=16m).  You may also
>want to see if you can find a firmware upgrade for the CD-R drive.

>Also running cdrecord at nice --19 (i.e., -19, not +19) or so will
>help.  You have to do that as root, though.

YOu can avoid to give wring advice when you read the cdreecord
man page before sending mail....

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling

 FOKUS at CeBIT Hall 11, A14 - BerliOS at CeBIT Hall 11 D11 (Future Market)

 Meet me at CeBIT in Hall 11 D11 on the BerliOS booth - www.berlios.de