On 01:01 AM 4/3/2002 +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>the current mkisofs & cdrecord-ProDVD should give you all you need for
>Video DVDs. What is your problem?

No no no :) Not his problem.. mine.. and it's not Video DVDs I'm having
problems with. We've been using mkisofs on FreeBSD for almost 2 years now
to create ISOs that we then haul over to a Windows machine to burn--now
we're up to needing to burn DVDs, and the ISOs we create (so far up to
1.8gig) don't seem to be "dvd-compatible" as far as the windows dvd burning
software we've tried say...

Nero seems to have a separate "dvd-iso" format, but what I don't get
is--what's the difference between an ISO made for a CD and one made for a
DVD? We typically use this command to make our ISOs:

mkisofs -D -l -J -r -L -f -P "Lumeta Corporation" -V "Test Base" -o
./Test-Base-04-02-2002.iso /home/ges/Directoryname_of_source_files

Thanks in advance!
Glenn

---
Glenn E. Sieb, System Administrator