From: Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: CDRecord-ProDVD
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:12:35 +0100 (CET)

schilling> >From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Oct 25 18:54:35 2002
schilling>
schilling> >I am not even sure why are you even on this list if everything is
schilling> >answered in the man pages or readmes.
schilling>
schilling> >Remember, not all questions are directed at you. I don't remember
schilling> >emailing you, but emailing the mailing list. There are many other people
schilling> >on the list who might answer a question even though the answer might be
schilling> >hidden deep inside a man page in a poorly written sentence. If you feel
schilling> >that the answer is in the man page, just keep that to yourself.
schilling>
schilling> ... ans none of the other people did answer within a day....
schilling>
schilling> Jörg

                   Äh... sorry... WHAT ?

keep hacking!