On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:48:58PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >From: Karl Bellve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >I am having trouble piping from mkisofs to cdrecord-ProDVD
>
> >I can write an iso with mkisofs, then use cdrecord-ProDVD without
> >problems.
>
> >Inside a script, I have the following:
>
> >mkisofs -J -r -T "$@" | burndvd fs=16m -v speed=2 dev=0,0,0 -
>
> The man page and the README on ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/ProDVD/
> describe why this cannot work. It would help if you read these documents.

Maybe i'm stupid or blind (or both).
Bt the README (in the dir) doesn't say a word about that and there is
no man-page.

Btw. You should update the Paragrah about the Free-License. (Last sentence.)
- snip -
        As I am not sure if people will follow my licensing rules, so these
        keys are time limited and will expire on 2003 Jan 15 14:06:29.
        I will continue to make private/educational/research use free,
        but it may be that you need to request your private key for free
        after June 17th.
- snip -

Bis denn