Hi,

I have written down some of my thoughts on how the model repository could be
put together.

http://www.cellml.org/Members/tommy/repository_redesign.html

It is still a pretty rough document.  The usage example section gives a rough
outline on what I see people might be doing with the repository and how this
design could address those issues, which I think it will be of interest to
users.  It is not an exhaustive list, yet.

I must also note the design outlined is quite a drastic departure from what we
have now (it will be yet another new repository).  However, it is more true to
the one envisioned before according to
http://www.cellml.org/wiki/CellMLModelRepositories, except I have an addition
layer that will assist in pulling content and drawing relationships between
models.

Feel free to take it apart and/or build on top of it.

Cheers,
Tommy.