I would not use a single ssd for 5 osds. I would recommend the 3-4 osds max per
ssd or you will get the bottleneck on the ssd side.

I've had a reasonable experience with Intel 520 ssds (which are not produced
anymore). I've found Samsung 840 Pro to be horrible!

Otherwise, it seems that everyone here recommends the DC3500 or DC3700 and it
has the best wear per $ ratio out of all the drives.

Andrei