`ceph health detail` will give a little more information into the blocked
requests.  Specifically which OSDs are the requests blocked on and how long
have they actually been blocked (as opposed to '> 32 sec').  I usually find
a pattern after watching that for a time and narrow things down to an OSD,
journal, etc.  Some times I just need to restart a specific OSD and all is
well.