Dude..over the two weeks..I've been patient..
I've been asking him if he needed help..how's he going..

He's always said ...don't worry..its coming fine..

then I see him on the phone..
I see him surfing silly surfing sites..
I see him doing little vouchers for internet training department...and I
don't see our website getting done.
I see his buddies around his desk while he does little quick banners for
them in Photoshop.

None of this I have a problem with...as long as what has to get done..gets
done..and looks good.
We're relaxed around here..

So he's been goofing off, in short...adn then didn't deliver.

Coming down to the crunch..I suddenly start to see the site..and its not
looking good.
I tell him to change this..tweak that..and he comes back..and gives me what
you saw posted.

This isn't a situation where he had no support..and we just left him out in
the wilderness for two weeks..
Its something that built UP to this..where he was supposed to have something
decent completed..and didn't.

Told us he did..showed us some little stuff..we sat down..talked about it..
came up with a plan..
*I* came up with a design concept which I still think I shouldn't have
done..had to do..
...all he had to do was execute it..
and he didn't.

I think I have a right to be darned pissed off..and so does my manager.

And we're both pissed off..thats why we're both kocking back a few at the
moment and listening to Trinidad play mexico in the oval..and checking them
ever so often to see how things are coming along.

ciao!
:)

-Gel