I think today pretty clearly points out that humanity has a long way to go
before we grow up.
I wonder how many of us know what the term "pacifism" means?  HHMMM I think
it applies to more local surroundings than just nations...

pacˇiˇfism (ps-fzm)
n.

The belief that disputes between nations should and can be settled
peacefully.

Opposition to war or violence as a means of resolving disputes.
Such opposition demonstrated by refusal to participate in military action.

We should all sit down and commune with the universe, see what it thinks
about all this war and killin' talk :-))

J.

John Wilker
Web Applications Consultant
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer

www.red-omega.com <http://www.red-omega.com>

"Pessimism - Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but lightning kills
hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it."  ~despair.com