Jennifer,

When I started reading your reply, I really wanted to agree with you. I
remember reading how the tobacco growers pressured the politicians into
making marijuana illegal. But then you lost me.......

Your argument fails when you compare legal prescriptions with recreational
drugs. Can you honestly say if you have the right to take a drug for a major
surgery then you have the right to take the same drug whenever you want?

If we lived life by your logic, many strange things would happen:

1) Soldiers wouldn't get parades, they would be imprisoned upon their return
from war. (murder is murder right?)

2) 4 year olds would be given driver licences.... If someone has the right
to drive, everyone should have the same right

3) I think you see what I'm getting out......

-george