From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 12:23 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Let's talk about drugs [was:RE: Violent education]

Yes..case in point the legalising of medicinal marijuana use at a State
level, and the refusal of the Federal courts to recognise the state laws.

Although in other instances they HAVE allowed States to have their own take
on certain laws.

They claim that Marijuana has no medicinal uses, even though research has
shown otherwise, and anecdotal evidence by the people who are suffering and
using marijuana, also shows otherwise.

But I guess if people can grow a herb in their backyard, and get the
benefits of painkillers and psycho therapeutic drugs wihtout the terrible
stomach upsets, headaches and numerous other side effects...it would dent
the profit margins of quite a few large drug companies ....wouldn't it?

>;-)

-Gel
And the Wheel Of Morality Turns.
Turn Turn Turn