-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Putterill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Why absurd?

This week, every country in the world - I will repeat  that - EVERY country
apart from the US signed a new environment treaty, that combined with the
refusal to get involved with the Germ Warfare agreement because of
"commercial interests" is giving Bush an extremely poor image worldwide.

I won't even start on the son of star wars, lets just hope that the UK
government refuses to let our country be used for it.