>You seem to have a real problem with the "Greens", there is no point in
>arguing with someone who has such stereotypical was of looking at things.
>I'm just glad that people with your attitude are in a dwindling minority..

Actually, I have a problem with 1) people who don't understand the
difference between "signed" and "ratified", and 2) enviro lefties who think
the big bad U.S. is the world's obstacle to progress, even though they
can't get their own center-left governing coalitions to  ratify this stuff.

And if your side can't get anything like Kyoto ratified by politicians who
must face elections, how is it that *I* am in the minority? Here we go back
to the dictionary.....

Dave Fobare