>>i'm a big fan of the "frozen margarita dispenser".
Hey - you got an IP address for that thing?

Eric Dawson
"You could try another approach."
My token Dave Watts quote (just trying to fit in. :)

From: "webmaster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cameras in the Office.
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:43:48 -0400

Hey Gel,

With the latest statement regarding the cameras in the office, it sure makes
that New Job offer look good. As for electronic appliances in the workplace
- i'm a big fan of the "frozen margarita dispenser".

Regards,

Steve