From: Ben Densmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:27 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Clear Channel Sucks!

If you have any involvement with Clear Channel and you slam the Bush
administration or do something that is opposite of what Bush believes
they will either suspend or completely remove you from their airwaves.
Look what happened to Howard Stern and it happened when he was starting
to disagree with Bush's motives.

Ben