That's hopeful, maybe they'll come to their senses in the DFW market.

I've seen way too many good stations change format in DFW.  I'm not sure why, but it does seem to be related to the Clear Channel expansion into the area.  It makes me want to only listen to the only rock station holdout in the area.  "93.3 The Bone"....unfortunately they limit themselves to the "best rock of the 80's".  So 1 day of all hairbands isn't too bad, but day after day gets a little tiring.

Marlon

-----Original Message-----
From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 5/19/2004 5:14 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Clear Channel Sucks!
They did that to me, too, and I really mourned that radio station. The other stations in the area were much much more pop-rock and I really found very little to listen to. And then one day, while channel surfing, I came across an announcement by the station manager: OK OK you have made your point. Please stop sending us emails!

And they changed the format back. They seem to still own it, but they are now back to the previous format, mostly alt-rock with weekly blues, jazz and native american shows.

Resistance is not futile.

Dana