I listen to the Howard Stern show on occasion.  According to him there
were no fines which lead to him being knocked off Clear Channel stations
(despite what Clear Channel stated in their "no tolerance" policy).
  You could probably make an argument that it was a preemptive strike.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>