  From: Jim Davis
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 6:58 PM
  Subject: RE: Damn CSS... Damn it to hell!

  I'm sorry - is this not a good place to rant?  I'm pretty sure I've seen
  rants here before. nearly positive in fact.  ;^)

  And, mr fancypants, this is hardly a complaint that it "doesn't slice bread"
  - this is a complaint that it doesn't allow authors to replicate most of the
  layouts online.

  This is like somebody coming out with a new, replacement brick that won't
  let you build rectangular doors.

  Jim Davis

    _____