is it htat human beings simply aren't wired to handle the complex
logical thought processes that programming requires?

HYPERLINK
"http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/25/mod_leak/"http://www.theregiste
r.co.uk/2004/05/25/mod_leak/

"signed into service with the RAF less than two weeks ago, could cause a
"catastrophic" failure in flight, according to a confidential Ministry
of Defence report leaked to former BBC journalist Andrew Gilligan. The
report contained the findings and recommendations of test pilots who had
flown the jet for eight months. They concluded that the problems are so
bad that the plane should not be used for complex manoeuvres, such as
those in aerial combat, and should not fly in cloud without a second,
experienced, pilot on board. "

We had the NASA failures, which were attributed to human programming
errors with the rovers. I would think those represent the highest level
of challenge for a team of programmers, and they usually mess up the
first time around. Now we have a military jet that has been in
development for more than a decade, and upon its introduction into
service, programming and computer failures are revealed.

wtf? :)

Now I don't feel too bad about my syntax errors!

-Gel

---