Have you noticed that even the EuroFighter's website it down

http://www.eurofighter.com/

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or
access denied.

D:\SITE\EUROFIGHTER.COM\WWW\INCLUDES\../CMS/Includes/General.asp, line
11

They can't even do a website, so how are they meant to get the plane to
work <g>