I wasn't going to go there. The really sad part of it is that look at the
people who are really pushing for this sort of military adventurism,
Wolfowitz, Bush, Cheney etc. Most of the senior civilian appointees in the
Pentagon, and in the administration who have been very strong advocates of
going to war never served in the military, or if they did had very cushy
rear echelon jobs, or served in Cadillac units (like Bush).

Those who reportedly have been against our current involvements have all
served in the military, like Powell.

Go figure.

larry