If YOU had a diabolical mind - what would you do?

There is no question in my mind I would move in parallel efforts. Especially when consider democracy is a great tool for the elite to control a population and still move with impunity.

It is interesting to also note why there is a campaign to spread democracy through out the world. Other than the good of the people of course...

it is a very effective tool for controlling and manipulating a population. [let them make decisions you don't care about... and give them the illusion of power at the same time. Name one major issue that any democratic government has had the power to enforce for their people.]

Jack M.

As on scientist said of another's idea:

Your idea is crazy, just not crazy enough to be true.

larry