you are a true friend.....thanks for the input....am changing trip itinerary
now....

-----Original Message-----
From: Harkins, Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:57 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: terror threat

lol, Is there a donut shop in Eden  Mills? I missed it! :-) Well it does
happen to be the home of the Eden Mills Writer's Festival and home to
several well-known writers and artists and it has a nice river running
through it and some nice old stone houses.  I think it's low on bakeries and
frolicking maidens though. Rockwood is a better candidate. They have a
famous bakery there and if you go the conservation area in summer there is
no shortage of maidens! :-)
-Pat