It was a great college type trip. I was scoping out grad schools with a
couple of friends. 5 days to drive from Winnipeg to the Toronto area in
November, check out 8 grad schools in southern Ontario, visit about 10
friends in the area and go on a side trip. All that, with lots of partying,
giving a few seminars (hey they wanted to make sure I could actually do the
work the cads!), and a lot of driving. The amazing thing is that my car
actually survived the trip - it died about 2 months later though - I slipped
on a patch of black ice and totaled the car in a snow bank.

larry