true dat yo.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Lyons, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 1:39 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: terror threat

  Tim,

  Yes but you are under the UCMJ which does have that provision. The rest of
  us are not so we are free to moan and complain all we want.

  larry

  This electronic communication, together with any attachments, may contain
  information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise private.
  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
  which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
  aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
  this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
  received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
original
  sender and delete the received information from your system. Thank you.