Larry, have you ever written a book? If not - consider it. You have some very interesting views. :)

The same would effectively apply to vegetarians ... hehe ... talk the talk - walk the walk.

- Greg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry C. Lyons
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 5:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Controversial Topics ...

  At 05:44 PM 6/4/2004, I wrote:

  > >Animal rights
  >
  >I used to go to animal rights meetings just to piss off the animal rights
  >supporters. Hey you had to have a hobby.

  I forgot to mention one thing I used to do at these meetings, is carefully
  watch the speakers and note what they were wearing. Almost invariably they
  would wear leather, wool or other animal product. I would then note that,
  or ask about meat in their diet,  and let the fanatics tear into my victim
  over that while I sat back and watched the blood in the water. The result
  was more than one completely disrupted meeting.

  If these people are into animal rights they had better "walk the walk and
  talk the talk". Otherwise they were "fresh meat" so to speak. I always have
  fun poking holes into fanaticism.

  larry