> From: Greg Landers
>
> Mad cow disease is supposedly more common than reported -
> (rumor of course) ...

This really annoys me - in the UK it was meant to be an "outbreak" that
was horrid - during the time of the BSE "scare" Erika and I carried on
eating beef, British and imported and we're perfectly fine

Did you know that there's a feline version of BSE? Probably not,
especially since it'd mean people would "remove" their pets

(AFAIK) There isn't even a confirmed link between bovine BSE and CJD