key-rist I'll bet that's hot....

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 1:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: ribs recipes

For the hot sauce:

1  Habenaro pepper
10 Fresh (not canned) Jalapeno peppers
Dash garlic powder (or one clove garlic, peeled)

slice the stem end off the peppers and place in a blender with the garlic,
seeds
and all.

Blend on high until completely pureed. do not add any liquid.

Pour mixture into a bowl, cover and chill in the refrigerator until just
before
service.

Dribble sparingly over meat in taco for a South Texas touch!

Doug

Our Anti-spam solution works!!
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
http://www.forta.com/cf/isp/isp.cfm?isp_id=1069