Thank you. Very helpful!

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: William H Bowen

We use the following tried and true method

place 10 corn tortillas in a damp (soak it with water and then
thoroughly ring the water out) washcloth or dishtowel.
place in microwave
nuke for 30-45 seconds.

works best if you nuke enough to go around the table once, since
leftovers tend to get soggy.

There are also microwave tortilla warmers and some that will work in the
oven too.

The Mexican restaurant near our house wraps their tortillas in foil an
heats them in an oven then serves them in a sort of wickerbasket hotpad
contraption.

YMMV

good eats!

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e232)