>I have used store bought little chief and Big chief Smokers but am looking
>for plans to build a larger smoker.  Does anyone have plans for building a
>smoker?

That is a true smoke-master.
I saw a very homemade looking smoker on FoodTV.  The special was on
tailgating parties and they had a section on University of Georgia.
The smoker looked like two metal barrels that were cut in half lengthwise
and welded together.  I don't recall seeing the small compartment where the
coal and chips went into though.