I should have known that you posted that one :)

Regards,

Howie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dana tierney
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 3:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Know Your Enemy

  yes! I posted in earlier, saying it was "an editorial I agree with."

  Its conclusion:

  This movie is not anti-soldier. Moore understands that they are simply
  trapped in a bad policy. They are trapped in a war that was based on
  lies, and is now too big business to simply back out of. He poignantly
  captures the grief of a mother who lost her son in this war, for
  nothing. No, I am sorry, but if you go to this movie with an open
  mind, you will come out of it a better person, but be prepared to not
  like what you hear about your country.

  This movie is not anti-soldier, it is anti-war profiteering. There are
  a lot of people mobilizing to prevent you from hearing that message.
  They stand to make a lot more money from these wars continuing. They
  think if they wrap themselves up in the soldiers, smear Moore as
  unpatriotic man who hates America, then they can keep you from seeing
  the truth. It is time for you to stand up and say that you can make
  your own mind up.

  Go see the movie, but be prepared to weep. This nation continues to
  weep, and it needs it quite frankly.