--- Michael Haggerty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I call for an end to this thread on the basis of
> dumbitity. Debating whether or not a life devoted to
> road trips is the basis of a love of America is not
> only vapid, it belittles the participants in the
> conversation on all sides.
>
> Michael Moore made a film, it was a good film, I saw
> it and was entertained. Why are we not talking about
> the $1.4 billion in personal income Bush and his
> coalition of the cronies receive annually from the
> saudis, and whether or not this officially makes
> them agents of a foreign power?
So nobody's allowed to do business with Saudi Arabia
because of Osama Bin Ladin? Does that mean no business
with any country he's lived in or just the one he was
born in? Is taht a fact or just something he made up.
Can you provide a reference?

>Why are we not
> talking about that poor mother who was accused of
> faking her grief after losing her son in the early
> days of the war? Why are we not talking about the
> terror campaign launched against our own people in
> the form of the terror alert system?
Who was the accuser? Was that in the movie that
someone accused her of faking sorrow? If not show me
your source. You throw out nonsence statements like
it's fact. Throw out some facts and we can talk.

> People, everyone on this list needs to do a priority
> check. This is not a conversation worth having, it
> is exceedingly dumb.
>
> [ Except for Sam Morris - please do not reevaluate
> your priorities. We are all too busy to listen to
> the radio and need someone without an opinion of his
> own to repeat everything Rush Limbaugh says.

I don't get to listen to hinm much these days but I
wish I could. I'm sure he would agree with me.

-sm

dittodittodittodittodittodittodittodittodittodittoditto...