'Cmon. Nobody bit on that troll? Yeesh. Slow day.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/30/04 11:20AM >>>
Why would we stand behind our president if we think he is an idiot?

He (and his handlers) could not possibly have done any worse in the handling of Iraq, or of anything since 9/11.

He and his administration have got just about everything exactly wrong.

(Now, I will admit batting 1000 is impressive, even if it is all wrong.)

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/30/04 10:57AM >>>
great.  but its too late for that.

lets pick up the pieces, unify ourselves, and stand behind our
president.  naysayers are not helping any more than the freakin
insurgents.