I don't want Kerry either, to be honest, but likely for entirely
different reasons than you (I voted for Dean in the Illinois
Primaries).  Right now, though, the Democrats would have to run the
reanimated zombies of Richard Nixon with Idi Amin for Vice President for
me to vote for Bush (and even then, I'd vote for Nader instead).

- Jim