I just googled and got this.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/nation/6881945.htm?1c
<http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/nation/6881945.htm?1c>

-----Original Message-----
From: Monique Boea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 12:39 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: George W. Bush, a great president

What exactly was this?

the one Haliburton no-bid thing

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 12:25 PM
To: CF-Community

yeah, I know it's crazy but stranger things have happened.

my problem with Bush is not that we went into Iraq, it is that he and his
cronies are so obviously corrupt. the one Haliburton no-bid thing was enough
to sour me on their whole administration, the rest is just piling up.

as an aside, we will never be popular with any arab country, really which is
why I think we need to back the Kurds. I dont feel that there is the
fundamental disconnect between us and them that seems to exist between the
west and the rest of the middle east.