From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 9:04 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: George W. Bush, a great president

Lets not forget that there is one big wrinkle in this scenario. KBR -
Halliburton is almost unique. Its one of 2 other companies, one French
the other Canadian, that can actually do that sort huge logistics
chain work of the scale that was needed in Iraq. Obviously the US
government is not going to give a contract of this size to companies
from countries that did not participate in the invasion.

That said, OTOH, KBR is known for overcharging on government contracts
- they are past masters at the $10,000 hammer.