--- Tyler Clendenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ATTN: Sam Morris
>
> If you want to gain a little political respect from
> non wacko's I advise you
> not quote Rush as your signature.

Tell me which Rush quote I used was not true?

> Do not cite a source such as
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com .
Tell me why. I also backed up worldnetdaily with the
actual report they were refering to. Show me the non
truths.

>Fox News is on
> the line.  I would sooner believe the New York Post.
You seem to be just pointing to anything branded
Conservative and saying well it's all right wing lies.

You don't trust Fox or the NY Post because they show
the truth and you can't handle the true.

Instead of painting everything conservative with a
broad lying brush, tell me why I shouldn't trust them.
Give me facts for a change not whacko opinions.
-sam